Truck Insurance ( ...Is Different - Just Like Trucking )
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation. Your companies' employees, equipment, and reputation are very significant assets. Relatively speaking pennies of coverage can replace dollars of loss. In todays environment though your insurance can be just as much about getting loads. Many shipper's have special requirements and at RIG a large part of what we do is helping you meet those requirements while keeping the load profitable for you.
Do you have any doubts about the appropriate levels of Auto Liability and other coverages that's right for you? We tailor each coverage program through "A" rated insurers for each client as an individual, rather than force you into a cookie-cutter mold. This ensures that whatever you are paying it is for the coverages that most benefit you not only in protection but in access to freight.
Auto Policy Coverage
- Auto Liability ( Bodily Injury or Property Damage done to Others )
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Uninsured Auto
Some Other Coverages
- Hired Auto Liability
- Medical Payments
- Umbrellas and Excess Liability
- Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Towing, Recovery and Storage
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
- Non-Trucking, Bobtail, & Deadhead Liability
- Non-Owned Trailer Physical Damage
- Trailer Interchange
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Commercial General Liability
Contact us today for more information about Commercial Auto Insurance or fill out our quote form.