Rig Insurance Services LLC is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not use personal information in our hiring process and are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs without any knowledge or consideration of any individual`s membership in any protected class. Any personal information found on the application or any supporting documentation will be removed as soon as it is discovered. All applications received by Rig Insurance Services LLC will only remain active for one year.
Fill out Online Application
Posting Date: 5/20/2019
Department: Customer Service
Position: Assistant Customer Service Representative
Summary: Locally owned and rapidly growing Transportation Insurance Agency located in Colchester, VT is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Service Team. Insurance experience is a plus but not required. We are willing to train the right individual to fit into our agency.
Duties: 1. Client and Company Communication
* Processing Endorsements
* Processing Policies
* Resolving billing issues
* Coverage counseling
* Adhering to underwriting guidelines
2. Promptly respond to daily customer inquiries; research, resolve, and follow up on customer transactions
3. Support management and production team; engage in business development.
4. Perform routine office support functions including strong phone communication skills
5. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: 1. Positive attitude and personality which includes an empathetic mindset
2. Career minded vision
3. Prior Customer Service/Support experience preferred
4. Professional/strong verbal and written communications skills
5. Works well under pressure
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
7. Must be able to multi-task
8. Self-motivated & team oriented
9. If not licensed must be able to obtain Insurance License within 6 months of hire
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume to RIG Insurance Services, LLC, P.O. Box 966, Colchester, VT 05446 or apply online at www.RigProtect.com.